Are you a lottery or jackpot winner, a road accident or medical malpractice victim? If yes, then you are probably receiving a structured settlement payment. Now, imagine that you have a child to pay school fees for, a business opportunity to invest in or you need to buy a new home.
These situations require you to have some cash at hand, yet you don’t have it. At this point, you may consider selling your settlement payment for a lump sum of cash and this is the point where structured settlement companies come in handy.
Structured settlement companies are factoring firms that purchase settlements from individuals and give them a one-time cash payout. The structured settlement companies get the process started as soon as they receive a call from you. They can also work well for solo plans.
You may be asking yourself, “Can I sell my structured settlement annuity?” Yes you can. If you plan to sell structured settlement, you need to find a structured settlement company that will offer you the best services. If you get to work with one of the best-structured settlement companies, you won’t regret at the end of the process. So, what is it that you are supposed to consider before choosing a structured settlement company?
Since there are many such companies, you may not know the one that is best. However, with some research, you will be able to get there. Below is a list of the factors to consider:
Step #1: Experience
To choose a company that will give you cash for a structured settlement payment, look at how experienced they are. They more experience they have, the more likely you will be successful in your pursuit to sell structured settlement at a good offer.
Step #2: The time they have been in business
New structured settlement loan companies may be willing to offer you a lot of cash for your structured settlement, but they may not have the necessary expertise or experience. They may not be as reputable as such, and you may end up losing your cash.
Consider selling your structured settlement payments to an established company as they have all it takes to help you get the most money out of your settlement. After all, that’s what you are paying the company for, right?
Step #3: Reputation
Structured settlement companies that are reputable will be interested in representing you. They will be ready to answer any questions you pose to them concerning your settlement and they will treat you with respect and patience. They will also be in a position to give you a quote in time.
These companies are free from fraud. You might want to keep off structured settlement companies that have complaints held on them. They are likely to disappear with your cash.
You do not want to trust a wishy-washy company with your investment. Therefore, do your homework so that you find a structured settlement company that is reliable. Keep the above tips in mind when comparing structured settlement companies in the market.
Compare quotes from several of them and find out which one offers a greater deal at a lower cost. In this manner, you will get the most out of selling your settlement.
There are many strutted settlement companies that allow consumers to sell all or a portion of payments to a structured payment buyer. The companies of buyers or factoring companies then pay the consumer a lump sum in return.
List of Structured Settlement Companies
Many companies are willing to purchase structured settlements and annuities with 100% guarantee payments. Here is a selection of firms that purchase structured settlements and additionally annuities.
- Fairfield Funding: Fairfield funding purchase structured settlements and general annuities at suitable rates. Fairfield work to provide the customers with the best price, advice and service. They are able to provide cash in lumps sums within 5 days, there is no interest advances and no fast closings. The build trust with customers and work with them in a professional manner that results in 100% guaranteed payment.
- Peachtree Financial: Peachtree has helped many of thousands of people sell their structured settlements and annuities with valued costs. They help people reach their goals with money for the long term and short term. They are a lending leader of structured settlements payments. They provide excellent service to customers to lead them to higher levels financially and personally.
- G Wentworth: J.G Wentworth has been purchasing structured settlements for more than 20 years, and also future streams. With their years of experience with hands on agreement they have built to be successful company. They hold the best price guarantee that are customised transactions that fit the needs to sellers. They help you receive the cash you require.
- Olive Branch: Olive Branch Funding is a highly popular purchaser of structured settlement payments. Their experience in this field allows them to provide money upfront to customers in exchange for future structured settlement payments that are fast and effective.
- Annuity Transfers: Annuity transfers put all of their customers first and approach every structured settlement agreement sales with care and with the best interest of the customer in mind. They offer personalised services that takes the customers through the process and also the financial complications, making it easy and simple for the customer to understand.
- Seneca One: Seneca one offers 5k immediately with their ‘Right Away’ scheme that gives owners of structured settlement access to obtain $5,000 in only 24 hours. The payments plans for each customer is customised for the needs of the recipient, this gives them control in regards to how much or little they want to sell.
- Woodbridge Structured: Wood bridge structured funding provides the basics and beyond the basics advice and value. They guarantee the highest price on a buyout. If a company does not offer a highest value of the settlement a payment of $500 which is funded as compensation.
- StoneStreet Capital: Stone street capital offer customer service at the highest level, they provide advanced quotes via phone in minutes which makes the process of gaining cash a more quick and stress free process. Each quote is personalised to meet specific customer needs, this provides individual customer service that is guaranteed to provide the best rate available.